Sunday 6 June 2010

NOTD - Models Own Lilac Dream

I'm not sure this should be nail of the day but nail of the week...I don't change my polish daily so like them to be long lasting.

I have been in love with the Models Own polishes for a few months now and have to say this is my favourite of their range so far, I have a few other lilacs from other brands but nothing can beat this one, the amount that people complement me on this never fails to make me feel even stronger about it!!!



This is 3 coats (plus base and top) and it is beautiful, long lasting with very little drag, it is my perfect pastel for spring/summer to wear with my flowery vests and dresses for an extremely girly season!!!

Models Own Polishes are £5 each and available at Boots (3 for 2 at the moment!!!) or here: https://www.modelsownit.com/nails.html

Blog love
xxx

I am not affiliated wit Models Own, This product was brought with my hard earned pennies

No comments:

Post a Comment