Sunday 20 June 2010

Becoming a Models Own Junkie

I have said it before and I'll say it again I love my models own polishes...I really do

This week I was pleased to receive my latest order 5 polishes and 5 eyeshadows


I ordered  from left to right
Polishes
Fuzzy Peach
Jade Stone
Lemon Meringue
Green Tea
Raspberry crush
Eyeshadows
Metallic Lavender
Copper
Pale Peach
Purple Sky
Rhubarb

So far this week I have used 3 of the polishes and all of the eyeshadows...The Models Own polishes never cease to amaze me they are so beautiful and bright, the selection is just so versatile and different.

Here I wear Lemon Meringue...This would look amazing with a tan
And my power polish for a meeting on Monday, something to knock 'em dead Raspberry Crush
This colour is a definite winner and the perfect accompaniment to my black high waisted pencil skirt


Blog Love
xxx

I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies, this product was purchased with my hard earned pennies

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like lemon meringue! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say I have fuzzy peach on my toes...

    MO just rocks for choice and quality...super company, cant wait ot collect all the polishes!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i loooveeee Models Own. I have 27 I think which is rather silly and obsessive lol

    Got them all on my blog:

    http://tracymiaminpa.blogspot.com/

    t x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!!! Its ok, Ive only been in to polish for about 4 months ish...before that all I owned was a black and a red...now I own far too many polishes!!! I love doing my nails now

    xxx

    ReplyDelete