If you have been reading my posts for a while you will know I love coral, and it really is perfect for the weather we are having, I am feeling very adventurous with my make up at the moment and I think it is paying off (well most of the time!!!)
for this look I used
- a mix of 17 skin perfecting shine free foundation, in biscuit and Rimmel sun shimmer instant tan in sun bronze, I find this such a cost effective base for when I am tanning as my face never goes as dark as the rest of me...If anyone can help me with this that would be fab!!!
- 17 (I'm loving the 17 range at the moment great improvements made) shine control loose powder which is a translucent, great summer product, keeps away the slick look that you can get but still leaves the glow of your foundation.
- Another 17 product!!! (Boots you are my playground!!!) 17 blush and glow in peaches and cream, this has become a staple item in my makeup routine of late, it is subtly gorgeous and if you build it up it gives a wonderful glow, I use in on my cheek bones, found it doesn't really work on the apples when I have a tan.
- Elf luminance healthy glow bronzing powder as a highlight on the tops of my cheek bones, down my nose, on my chin anywhere the sun would hit...I reviewed this a few weeks ago, you can find it here
- Elf matte bronze healthy glow bronzing powder, used sparingly as a contour for the cheeks...I'm still getting used to this product and find some days its good some days its too much...I need to get it right though as I know I can!!!
- elf Warm bronze for my temples and the apples of my cheeks, perfect to add a bit of depth to my fake tan.
- On to my eyes, as a standard I always prime my eyes with Urban Decay primer potion...What can I say, this should be a staple in every girls make up bag, primers are great for making your colours have that extra hit and stay on for longer.
- I used Models Own loose eyeshadows in proper copper for my lid, metallic coral for my crease and pale peach for my inner corners, these loose powders are fantastic, I would compare them with Urban Decay, they are super pigmented and come in so many fabulous popping colours, just like their polishes (you may be able to spot a few in the back of my photo!!!).
- As a brow bone highlight I used Famous by Sue Moxley in shade 1 (I hate it when companies are too lazy to name their products!!!) it is one on my favourite staples as it is a nice light beige so not as harsh as a stark white.
- Elf cream eyeliner in black...again a product I love, really easy to apply and stays put on my watery eyes.
- Eyeko big eyes mascara...I blogged this the other week also (you can find it here) and have noticed that my eyelashes look and feel healthier using this mascara, It really has improved my little stumpy lashes.
- For my brows I used 17 eyebrow shaper in natural brown, some think my brows are too dark but I love a strong looking brow...Opinions???
- on my lips I had my first try of a models own lippie...I used coral, use it wisely it is really orangey but totally on trend and absolutely stunning with a tan, its a really nice smooth textured matte lipstick that lasted quite well.
Models own available here
Eyeko available here
Elf available here
17 and Rimmel available UK wide in boots stores
Famous by Sue Moxley exclusive to Superdrug