Monday 31 May 2010

Sweet Blog Award

I have never been awarded with anything worth shouting about but this is an absolute honor

My lovely friend Deb who writes Beauty Blog Roll has awarded me with this honor...I met her through some Makeup forums and now she is my long lost auntie, we have so much in common its scary!!!

I love my knowledgeable and beautiful blog friend as you can see she is a funky and creative person just check out that wicked makeup!!!







To accept this award I need to adhere to the following rules which are:

- give this award to 10 sweets bloggers
- make a post about this award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you
- put the award on your blog
- let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment





I'm kind of new to this so I don't really have many to nominate, but these are my favourite ones

Eye to the Keyhole
Makeup Addicts Anonymous
Pieces of Katie-Jane
Oxford jasmine
Cosmetic Candy
Lipglossiping

Blog Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment