Friday 14 May 2010

Insight - Every Beauty Needs a Day Off

Ever have one of those days where you don't feel like spending time in the mirror, where you just want to walk out of the door head held high and say world here I am barefaced and free!!!

I have days like anyone where I just cant be bothered to put my face on just to pop in to the town for a hour browse or a new supply of that favourite moisturiser...But then this fear takes over...What if someone I know sees me, what if I see an ex with his cutie pie girlfriend, what if the cute guy on the bus smiles and starts to talk to me...All of these what if's force me in to spending time in the mirror preening myself to within an inch of my life all just to pop to town!!! Its silly and inevitably none of the above ever happen when I make an effort...

I guess what I'm getting at is that if I want to go out with out a scrap of makeup I shouldn't be scared and fuss over it...people do it everyday (I personally wouldn't I do still love my makeup!!!), I have good skin so why not show it off...And if that cute guy on the bus does smile and start talking to me at least he'll think I'm a hottie even without makeup on!!!

Beauty is after all on the inside...


Me Without makeup


Blog love
xxx

3 comments:

  1. In the words of Madonna..."Beauty is where you find it not just where you bump and grind it". Vogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and your cutie freckles!! You're looking gorgeous! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. **Jealous**!!!! Wish my skin was that fab, lucky ol' you xx

    ReplyDelete