Sunday 4 July 2010

NOTD Models Own Gun Metal Grey

Not a very summery shade I know but I fell for this polish because it matches my hematite (thanks for the name of it Pamela!) ring from Australia

Its a beautiful silver grey with a shimmer running through...Not glitter, I have stopped wearing glitter polishes at the moment because taking hem off is torture!!! This colour would suit a short style nail, mine are a mid length I would say.

I like this polish as it will last me a week matching every outfit I wear and as I have a busy week and no time to paint my nails that's perfect for me this week!!!

Blog Love
xxx

I am not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies, this product was purchased with my hard earned pennies

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh now I like that! does it look like mirrors almost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It kinda looks like metal...not mirrors as such but like a dark metalic ore if that makes sense...I hope it does!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete