Monday 22 February 2010

In at Number 10!

Ok so as previously mentinoned in the comming weeks I will be counting down my top 10 beauty buys.

In at number 10 we have  e.l.f (eyes lips face) Waterproof Lengthening & Volmizing Mascara from the studio line which can be purchased here

http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/


This was one of the first products that I purchased from this online store (which is animal friendly), It boasts great products at low prices (its tagline being where beauty meets value). To say that I am impressed by the e.l.f brand is an understatement!!! As you will find out this site changed my perspective on the beauty world, sometimes the best products do not need to cost the earth!

Anyway more on the brand to come...Back to the Mascara!!!



At £3.50 containing 7g of product this one of the best mascara's I have ever owned, I have sensitive eyes, I'm a contact lens wearer and I also have a prosthetic eye so I need a product that will not irritate my eyes over prolonged use, I wear this every day and it is amazing for me.

It is a very pigmented mascara, black as black can get, doesnt smell like marzipan (one of my pet pev's when it comes to mascara!!!), I have not had it clog on, the brush is small for precision use, I can safely say I can wear this mascara for 10 hours without flaking or irritation!!!

At £3.50 what have you got to lose trying it...

1 comment:

  1. Hm... ok you convinced me!!!! LOL! When I use up some of the mascaras I currently have open, I'll definitely get this!!

    ReplyDelete