Tuesday 27 April 2010

Date Face

Lately I have been on a few dates...Dipping my toe back in the pool after a long time single and very happy but everyone loves a good date and if something comes of it then great

When on a date it can be hard to find a look that isn't too over the top but at the same time you want to look like you made an effort right...No use turning up looking like a barbie doll!!!

I went on a second date at the weekend, a daytime date at the bowling alley and a bite to eat...Not my first choice but it was raining!!!

Here was my date look
for me this is a really simple pretty look which I feel is key when dating...I don't like to be too bold and scare them away!!!

Products used
elf mineral foundation in light £3.50
elf concealer and highlighter in light £3.50
Urban decay primer potion £11.50
elf shimmer eyes encyclopedia £6.00
elf cream eyeliner in coffee £3.50
Mac dazzle lash in black dazzle £12.50
No7 eyebrow shaper in natural brown £ unknown
elf healthy glow bronze in luminance (as highlight) £1.50
elf blush in blushing rose £3.50
Mac emanuel ungaro lipstick in full potential discontinued I think :0(
Mac dazzelglass lipgloss in golden globe £14.50
Smile optional!!!


I'm sure you can see I'm a massive fan of elf products I cant resist the price and the quality of the products is
just fantastic!!! if you haven't tried it yet I would recommend giving it a go, for every 1,000 face book fans they offer free shipping on orders £10 and over so keep an eye out for this!!!

Link to elf facebook page
elf website http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/
UD and No7 products can be purchased in Boots stores http://www.boots.com/
Mac can be purchased at big department stores such as House of Frasier or online at http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/

I hope you enjoyed reading, please let me know your thoughts and ideas for future blogs

*I am not affiliated with any of the featured companies*

1 comment: